Sunday, October 18, 2009

meh

I really want to be one of those people that leads a very productive life. In this prolific fantasy of mine I would not only write everyday but I would actually have something to say. Something profound or insightful or witty. I dream that something I talk about resonates with someone out there in the same way that I feel connected to the people behind the blogs that I frequent. i don't have delusions that anything I say will be life changing or anything ridiculous like that but it's nice to know that someone else feels the same way or understands.

I was super productive yesterday, I've been making Halloween costumes for some friends of mine their family is dressing up as The Flintstones. I did a fitting today so I should have those finished tomorrow. I've also been working on some wallets and things that I would love to see in a shop someday (it's on my "to do" list...) as well as starting my handmade holiday gifts.

Today however I'm severely lacking in the motivational department. I think I'm just tired, two late nights (one almost sleepless night on behalf of my teething baby) in a row just knocks me down. Hopefully tomorrow will bring a more interesting post with some pictures of some awesome vintage furniture I got at a yard sale today.

No comments:

Post a Comment