
Getting organized and keeping written records of my ideas and projects are among my goals for this new year. I will be using this treasure to hold my ideas. I've decided that all my ideas will get written down on its own 3x5 index card and kept safely in my recipe box. As I go through each card and test out my ideas the ones that actually workout will then be documented with instructions and pictures in my project journal (more about this later) for safe keeping.
If I'm feeling crafty and want to make something but not sure what, I can reach in and find a box full o inspiration. Plus I won't lose ideas anymore. I can't tell you how many times I've had an idea and didn't write it down and then forgotten what it was. Well no more. Now they will all have a home.

No comments:
Post a Comment